The ideal tool for your creative life - The Bamboo Manga Tablet
Bring your creative imagination to life with Bamboo Manga – a futuristic new tablet and color ID that will stimulate your creativity and let you jump into the unlimited creative world of your imagination. Optional wireless capabilities are the latest addition to your Bamboo Manga pen and touch tablet, so lie back on a couch while you draw or illustrate your Manga characters and illustrations. Use the power of the battery-free pen or the stroke and swipe of your fingertips – great for retouching and editing or creating your work from scratch Bamboo Manga is the ideal tool to use.
Get started with openCanvas Lite*, designed only for Wacom to bring your manga and illustrations to life, evoking your creative potentials. On their digital canvas you can illustrate smooth lines and vibrant colors while enjoying the infinite possibilities to express your artistic abilities with the Bamboo pen being into a multi-purpose paintbrush. Sketch, doodle and paint with the real pen-on-paper feeling with Corel® Painter™ Essentials 4 software which also comes free with Bamboo Manga.
Bamboo Manga is both Mac and PC-friendly and designed for left and right-handed use. The tablet comes with an integrated pen holder, a new eraser shape and four customisable ExpressKeys for extra comfort and easy navigation. A variety of exciting free Bamboo apps inside Bamboo dock are kept ready for download and are part of this package. Organise and flick through your artworks and share on Facebook and SNS. It's all about getting connected – to your computer, to your mates, to your cool and inspirational side.
*For Windows only.
- Two sensors for pen and Multi-Touch input
- Support of Multi-Touch gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate, and more
- Pressure sensitive pen tip and eraser for natural feel
- Battery-free and ergonomic pen with two buttons
- Paper-like tablet overlay with 16:10 format
- Ambidextrous tablet design
- Four customizable ExpressKeys for quick function access
- Attached pen holder for convenient storage
- Easy USB connection Interactive tutorial to make the most of Bamboo
|Tablet Dimensions||278 x 176 x 9.8 (mm)|
|Pen Active Area||147 x 92 (mm)|
|Touch Active Area||147 x 92 (mm)|
|Pen Pressure Levels||1,024|
openCanvas Lite Special Edition for Wacom(Win)
Windows® 7, Vista or XP SP3 or later (incl. 64-bit editions),
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, Intel® processor.
Note: Also requires a USB port, color display and DVD-ROM drive.
- Bamboo tablet
- pen for Bamboo
- replacement nibs
- nib extractor tool
- quick start guide
- installation CD/DVD with driver software
- Bamboo Dock and interactive tutorial