The ideal tool for your creativity
The Bamboo Fun tablet
Meet your favourite creative companion – sleek, fun and sensationally intuitive. The new Bamboo Fun tablet, with pen and touch functionality, lets you tweet with style, share with flair and turn happy snapshots into photographic masterpieces. It's fast, flexible and so much fun for personal creativity. Styled in black and lime, available in medium size – it is both smart, inspiring and easy to use.
Take the tablet wherever you go and use it wirelessly with the accessory kit. Turn your Mac or PC into the ultimate tool for creativity by adding your personal touch to everything you do. Retouch and manage your profile pics and add funky effects to them with the Adobe Photoshop® Elements® 9 that is included. Sketch, doodle and paint with the real pen-on-paper feeling with Corel Painter Essentials software which also comes free with Bamboo Fun.
Use the power of the pen or the stroke and swipe of your fingertips – great for navigating, rotating and zooming in and out on websites, documents and photos. Thanks to Bamboo Fun, your computer is now an on-the-go digital canvas with free up-to-the-minute creative software. A variety of exciting, fun Bamboo apps inside Bamboo dock are kept ready for download and are part of this package.
- Two sensors for pen and Multi-Touch input
- Support of Multi-Touch gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate, and more
- Pressure sensitive pen tip and eraser for natural feel
- Battery-free and ergonomic pen with two buttons
- Paper-like tablet overlay with 16:10 format
- Ambidextrous tablet design
- Four customizable ExpressKeys for quick function access
- Attached pen holder for convenient storage
- Easy USB connection
- Interactive tutorial to make the most of Bamboo
|Tablet Dimensions||337 x 223 x 8.5(mm)|
|Pen Active Area||217 x 137(mm)|
|Touch Active Area||217 x 137 (mm)|
|Pen Pressure Levels||1,024|
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 9 (Mac) / (Win), Corel® Painter™ Essentials, Bamboo Scribe 3.0
Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Vista or XP (incl. 64-bit editions),
Mac OS X 10.5.8+, Intel® or PowerPC® processor.
Note: Also requires a USB port, colour display and DVD-ROM drive.