The Cintiq 12WX combines the advantages of a wide-format LCD monitor with Wacom's patented, professional pen technology to form the perfect interactive companion for your Mac or PC. Thin and light, the new Cintiq 12WX gives you the flexibility to work directly on screen as you would on paper. Easily rotate your display when working flat on your desktop to find the right position for your hand, or for grater comfort, recline the Cintiq 12WX on the desktop. Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort, it's even light enough for use on your lap. Any way you choose to use it, the Cintiq 12WX gives you a natural pen-on-paper feel in a digital environment.
- Using the pen directly on screen takes advantage of natural hand-eye coordination and provides the feel of natural media, but with all the benefits of a completely digital workflow. - With pinpoint accuracy, fast cursor control, and 1,024 levels of pressure-sensitivity on the pen tip and eraser, Wacom pen technology gives you more control over your work. - The Display Toggle offers increased flexibility in multiple-monitor environments allowing you to easily switch between screens or maximize pen control on different displays. - Ten programmable ExpressKeys provide quick access to modifier keys, keyboard shortcuts, and pop-up menus. - Zoom in and out, scroll through windows, change brush sizes and more with the two Touch Strips.
- The Grip Pen has a cushioned, contoured barrel to reduce grip effort by 40 percent. - A smooth, flat surface allows your hand to glide easily over the display while a sloped edge on the front and sides provide a comfortable rest for your palm. - Thin, light and durable, the Cintiq 12WX offers a pen-on-screen experience that rivals pen-on-paper expression. - The Cintiq 12WX offers an alternative to working with a mouse that can help reduce repetitive motion-related stress on your hand and wrist when spending long hours on a computer. - The ergonomic design provides intuitive grip—perfect on your desk, in your lap, or angled any way you want with the dynamic, free-moving stand.
- Many Cintiq customers state that working directly on screen boosts productivity by 100% or more. - Intuitive to use and quick to assimilate into your workflow. - Optimized for a multi-monitor work environment, the Cintiq 12WX gives you control and precision over your work and helps you speed production in your digital workflow. - Use both hand at the same time for greater speed and efficiency by combining pen input with ExpressKeys and Touch Strips. - With overall dimensions of 406 x 267 x 170 mm, the high-resolution display packs up easily and fits into a standard laptop bag for use at home, at work, or in a variety of other scenarios.
- Premium wide-format 12.1-inch display with WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution. - Wide viewing angle of 170 degrees to easily share work with others. - Patented professional pen technology with 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity and 5,080 lines of resolution for the best experience. - DVI, VGA, and USB connectivity. - Single integrated cable keeps your desktop clean and uncluttered. - External video control unit provides standard video, USB, and power connection for maximum system compatibility while reducing weight.
- Cintiq 12WX takes advantage of Intuos3 technology and is compatible with the full line of Intuos3 optional devices and accessories such as the Art Pen and Air Brush.
INCLUDES VALUABLE SOFTWARE
- Adobe® Photoshop® Elements (5.0 for Windows / 4.0 for Mac OS X) for editing, retouching, enhancing, organizing and sharing digital photos. - Corel® Painter ™ Essentials 3.0 (for Windows & Mac OS X) for creating natural media art and turning photos into paintings.
|Display Panel||12.1" a-Si Active Martix TFT LCD|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Color Depth||16.77 million colors / 256 tones|
|Luminance (cd/m2)||180 cd/m2|
|Viewing Angles||170°/170° (vertical /horizontal)|
|Rotation||Rotate freely on center axis when laid flat|
|Incline from vertical||30° (viewing position) 65°, 90° (pen input positions)|
|Display Connection||VGA, DVI-I, DVI-D|
TABLET & PEN
|Reading Technology||Electromagnetic resonance technology|
|Pen & Eraser Pressure Sensitivity||1024 levels|
|Tablet Active Area||261.12 x 163.2 mm|
|Tablet Resolution||0.005 mm/point (5080 lpi)|
|Coordinate Accuracy||± 0.5 mm|
|Tablet Reading Height||5 mm or more from cover plate|
|Report Rate (Max)||133 points/sec|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||405.2 x 269.7 x 17 mm|
|Weight||1.8 kg (including a stand)|
|Operating Condition||5°C to 35°C, Humidity: 20% to 80%|
|Storage Condition||-10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 20% to 90%|
|Cables||DVI-I, USB, Power cables|
|Adapters||DVI-I to DVI-D, DVI-I to VGA adapters|
|Safety & Regulation Compliance||FCC part 15 Class B & Subpart C, CE, VCCI Class B, EDID 1.3, C-tick, MIC, BSMI, CCC, RoHS, GOST-R, Industry Canada, ClassB|
|Power Supply (external AC adaptor)||Input: 100-240 VAC 60/50 Hz,|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS, Energy Star|
|Power Consumption (with AC adaptor)||Normal Operation (Blue LED): < 29 W Suspend / Stand-by Mode: < 2W Off: < 1W|
|Windows||Vista / XP / 2000|
|Macintosh||OS X 10.3.9 or later|
- Pen & Pen Stand - AC Adapter & Regional Power Cables/Adapters - Tablet Driver CD - Bundled Software DVD - USB cable - DVI-I cable - DVI-I to DVI-D Adapter - DVI-I to VGA Adapter - User's Manua